Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, January 27, 2014

project time part one

When the weather outside is frightful we do projects inside.  Updating our master bedroom has been needed for quite a long time.  It was navy blue which worked great for a cave like look when AH worked nights but now it is time for a change.  With a heavy brass bed, oak wardrobe, two dressers, a trunk and music cabinet it was going to be difficult to maneuver everything around.  I moved out all the clutter, quilts, bedding and books so I could clean out all the dust bunnies.  Then we got down to the business of painting.  Two days of hard work along with three coats of paint and primer and our room is starting to look bright and clean again.  I have been informed that I can never paint any other wall in this house navy blue again.   Stay tuned for part two coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment