Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

pretzle fun

I love those hot pretzels you can get at the mall so when I found a box of pretzel mix I decided to give it a try.  They were easy to make and tasted wonderful.  Once they were baked I melted some leftover Christmas fudge thinned with a little milk to make a dipping sauce.  I had to restrain myself from eating all of them.  They freeze well so we can have a snack later.  Don't be afraid to try something new.  If you have a treat you like when you eat out you can probably find a recipe or mix that will give you the same taste but be homemade.  The mix I used made 10 pretzels that were big enough to use as sandwich buns.


No comments:

Post a Comment