Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Ipad tray

If I'm not using my Ipad in the kitchen I am sitting on the couch with it propped on my lap.  Not the most stable way to work.  When  found two of these 14X14 Asian style trays for $1.00 I thought they would be perfect lap trays for a meal, drink or the Ipad.  I cleaned the tray off and glued on crumpled red check tissue paper.  When that was dry I added 3 garden inspired prints I found on the internet and printed..  Try Graphics Fairy for some wonderful ideas.  Two additional coats of Mod Podge and the tray is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment