Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, October 21, 2013

OVER DONE

After a few frantic weeks preparing for our up-coming craft shows, camping with the grand kids and a couple of smaller shows I am exhausted.  We topped this weekend off with a fast trip to north of Kansas City so AH could buy a motorcycle.  With close to 16 hours in a truck, 600+ miles of travel and a bad nights sleep this girl is pooped!  It's time to dial it back just a little and take care of myself at least for the evening.  I'm thinking leftovers for dinner and a night on the couch with mindless TV might work.  Maybe I'll revive enough to put in a couple of hard days finishing up product for our next show.
What do you do to revitalize your self when you just don't think you can go another step?  Baring illegal drugs or massive doses of caffeine I'll try just about anything.
I may not be around here much the next couple of weeks until our last big show is over but I'll keep you updated on what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment