Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, October 11, 2013

out doorcraft shows

When we first started VCB I told my partner that I hated doing outdoor shows. It's always too cold, too hot windy or raining.  So far we only one each year.  It's close to where I live, the people running it are great and the setting is beautiful.  Unfortunately  they can't control the weather which was windy with sprinkles through the day and finally a thunder storm rolled in.  Even with a tent the products were getting wet so it was time to pack up and go home.  My partner, Kathy couldn't be there but my friend Kathy came to help.  She makes fabulous woven shawls, ear warmers, wash clothes etc. I appreciated the help and the company and we had a great time together laughing, eating, joking around, eating and solving all the problems of the world.  And did I mention eating?  That's one the best parts of out door festivals, the food. 

scoop your own scrubs

constant wind


headbands

recycled sweater and tee shirt pumpkins

our great products I love this table size bakers rack it adds height and interest to our display
We put our product name and prices  in picture frames instead of pricing individual containers.


No comments:

Post a Comment