Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

witch hat

I saw paper mache hats at HL for $3.99 and decided I could make my own.  I had some paper plates on hand and picked up a package of birthday hats.
Sit the hat on the plate in the center, draw a line around the edge of the hat.  Following that line hot glue the hat to the plate.  I spray painted mine but you could brush it on and then using spray glue, do a small section at a time and glitter with clear or black glitter.  Let it dry and reglitter any naked spots.  I then made a small ball of hairy yarn and glue it to the top of the hat and used the same yarn around the edge.  Add a fun chore list, maybe a spider or web and seasonal berries and it makes a cute centerpiece. Or use long pins and top your pumpkin.



Snowy has decided this is the perfect place to nap

No comments:

Post a Comment