Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, September 24, 2012

lethal brownies

These are so good, I had to give most of them away that day to avoid the temptation of wanting to eat them all.

1box chocolate cake mix
1stick melted butter
1 egg
Moosh this together with your hands, it's so thick it won't stir.
Line  a 9X13 pan with foil and grease well
Press into pan
Crumble 14-18 Oreos on top
Pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over everything
Top with 11/2C chocolate chips
Bake at 350 20-25 minutes
Next time I think I'll try pecans and heath chips


No comments:

Post a Comment