Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crock pot chicken

This was fast and easy and the house smelled great all day.

4-6 boneless chicken breast  you could use other pieces also
1 package dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup 1/2 can water
1 can of mushrooms
Put your chicken in the crock pot pour on everything else and let it cook on low all day.
When i know I have to work the next day I get everything in the crock pot and put it in the frig.  The next day all I have to do is take out the pot and plug it in.
I served it with mashed potatoes but noodles or rice would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment