Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

spring cleaning

With all the work going on in the kitchen the living room has been a mess. Every square inch was covered in the dust from the remodel.   There have been sinks, wood, lights and cabinets filling every space.  Once I got all those things out of there I decided it was time to do  a major cleaning, put away all the winter decor and bring out the spring summer green, aqua and whites.  I've been  washing, sorting, purging and storing for several days.  Just getting the dust out and the window washed have brightened the room.  It's not quite done yet but that will require a tall ladder and someone to climb it.
I have a few sewing projects to do,whip up a couple of pillows and I am going to order an off white slip cover for the couch.  I am ready for spring!!

Some times looking at a picture lets you see things better.  I think this display is too crowded . I will remove all the black to brighten it up.


I moved this desk from the LR to the kitchen and drug the secretary desk into the LR 

This pile is my goal for today, I will put away, sort and purge to clear it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment