Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, November 3, 2014

happy birthday

A big happy birthday to my Dad, a full 91 years young.  His body may be slowing down but his mind is so sharp it's scary.
10 things I've learned from Richard King:
Keep your faith in God at the center of your life
Always keep learning
Love your family no matter how crazy they are
Your family will always be there for you no matter how crazy you are
Keep on being curious about everything
Being hard headed isn't always a bad thing
Stand up for what you believe
Always give back
Respect the past but don't live in it
Reading opens many different worlds for you to explore

I love You Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment