Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, November 17, 2014

funky seating


My appoligies to my readers.  I had all of last weeks posts ready to go, the only thing I didn't do was schedule them and push the button.  Too much to do is the best excuse I can think of.
While at the Indianapolis airport waiting for our hotel van to come and take us to our car(long story) I came across  this seating area made from abandoned and thrifted suitcases.  This is right up my alley and I could resist sitting in them and taking a few pictures.  What a creative way to bring comfort and smiles to weary travelers.



No comments:

Post a Comment