Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 12, 2014

More projects

The project making continues here.  Our sun room is almost unpassable and the over flow is in my sewing room and our bedroom.  I need a studio I don't have to share with anyone, but I don't think we can put any more buildings on our property.
re-purposed cabinet door with decal saying then antiqued

This little stool was red, yellow, green and falling apart when I got it, now it's pale blue with a simple stencil.  It would make a great plant stand or table for a child's room. 

Some times I find thing  it don't need any work.  I'm keeping this hand made cutie as a cash box.

No comments:

Post a Comment