Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 19, 2014

fall mantle


It's that time of year when I like to change up my decorating to go with the new season.  This really isn't a mantle, it's the shelf above my couch.  AH thinks it's a little over crowded with all the candles so I might thin it out a little later.  Along with the winter curtains, gourds all over, different pillow covers and the color focus turning to deep reds and rusty browns the living room and kitchen look like fall is here.  It's 48 out this morning I think fall has arrived.  Next I'll change out the bed room and I haven't done the exterior doors or out side yet.  I just use what I have and will add in just a few mums or asters.

No comments:

Post a Comment