Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, September 22, 2014

$19.50 day

I hit a friends basement and a nearby towns city garage sale last weekend.  All together I spent $19.50 and ended up with quite a haul.  Most will be cleaned up, sanded and painted for my upcoming show, a few things are for VCB and a couple of things I'll keep.

Doors from friend Kathy's remodel.  They will part of the new back drop for craft displays.

4 crystal oval bowls for .50  I'm thinking soap dish or a place to put pretty jewelry.

Nice size table $3.00

kitchen table, the top is damaged so I will just use the base free

ugly blue table just might become a bench with a new cushion it was in the free pile

Set of 4 sturdy chairs, maybe a garden bench or use the back hanging upside down as a towel rack

2 baskets and 4 plastic bags full of canning jars

2 identical metal chairs $2.00 each

No comments:

Post a Comment