Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

cream cheese fruit salad

My DIL Brandi and grand daughter made this wonderful salad for dessert this last weekend.  It's surprisingly light and tastes great.

1 box jello cheese cake mix, remove the crumb crust mix and use it for something else
16oz vanilla yogurt
1 container Cool Whip
3C mini marshmallows
1qt strawberries sliced
3 bananas sliced
Just mix every thing together and chill
I'm not sure if you can buy cheese cake instant pudding mix but if so that would work also.  You could switch out the fruit if you like something else, I'm thinking blue berries and peaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment