Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, August 8, 2014

junkin again

I haven't hit many rummage sale lately, there just haven't been too many around here and I've been plenty busy.  I did get some great buys from the Restore last week.  Most of their prices are very reasonable and the money goes for a very good cause.

bundle with a large damask table cloth and 27 napkins for $5.00.  I think I may try dying some of them and turn them into pillows.

white gloves 50 cents

coated wire basket $1

nice silver plate tray $1

a handful of sparkly jewels, most were .50 to $1

The store where I volunteer in Charleston, IL is always in need of merchandise.  They will even come and pick it up for a very reasonable fee.  AH and I put some salvaged windows from the Restore together as a little fairy house,  I think it will sell at the store very quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment