Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

drawer table

I had a couple of these drawers I wanted to turn into tables.  This one could not have been easier.  I painted the drawer and the legs, sanded and waxed each piece.  I turned the drawer over and used construction adhesive to attach the legs.   I weighted that down and let it sit for 24 hours, then nailed the legs for added support.  Cute as can be.  Cost was minimal, the drawer was a leftover from another project, the legs were $2 for the set and less than $1 for paint and supplies, less than an hour to make not counting drying time.  I love junking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment