Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

new projects

I always seem to have a few projects going on.  I have been working on painting and antiquing a few tables to take the the consignment shop.  A couple  coats of paint, a new top for one a stencil for the other and  some antiquing wax and the are finished.

I got this table free from a friend but it came without a top.  3/4" plywood scumble painted and waxed did the trick
 I'll do a tutorial on the paint technique some other time but if someone buys the table and wants a marble top this one could easily be replaced.
The carving on each side really pops with some antiquing

Llittle side table with Martha Stewart bee and wreath stencil.  Very light antiquing.


No comments:

Post a Comment