Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, June 15, 2015

fun color run

For the last several years our town has done a 5K run to raise funds for various community projects.  From building a new play ground to upkeep of the swimming pool the proceeds help with a great cause.  This year they decided to do a color run and part of my kids and grand kids participated.  Since it goes right down Main street in front of our house we had a great vantage point.  I was watering hostas when the race started and had plenty of takers for my offer too spray them down, it was really hot a sticky out.  Everyone including my littlest grand son finished and returned to the house covered with paint.  We spent the rest of the weekend camping and even a  rain and a collapsed tent didn't stop a weekend of family, food and fun.  Now all I need to do is get the piles of laundry done.


before
before



she was so far ahead of the rest of the family she could stop for a second to get her picture taken


after

after

No comments:

Post a Comment