Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

partner

Happy birthday to my wonderful business partner, Kathy Cartwright.  When we started VCB neither of us realized what a steep learning curve and crazy ride it was going to be.  You balance my creative urges and wild ideas with calm and logic and try to keep me in line, no easy task.  I've enjoyed watching you develop new skills and I think you could sell anything with great success. I wouldn't even have attempted to start a brand new business  without you.  I'm glad our friendship has lasted all these years.  It's time to celebrate!!



No comments:

Post a Comment