Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

snowman hat centerpiece


A very happy birthday to my wonderful Mother.  I am so proud and thankful to have you in my life!!!

A different twist on a centerpiece it could also be used to deliver homemade goodies or to hold a beautiful plant.
1 round tray form the $ store
1 lg can you could use a 1# coffee can or I got mine from the cafeteria lady where I work
Glue I used E6000
black spray paint
Christmas ribbon and decorations
Find the center of the tray, mark with a pencil and center the can on the tray, open side up and glue down, let dry overnight
Spray paint your hat including about 2-3" down the inside
Add a ribbon, bow, berries, flowers, whatever you like
Line with tissue and add goodies, add floral foam and make a beautiful arrangement of greens from your garden, or just go buy a plant and pop inside.  If you use what you have, the cost on this is very minimal depending on what you fill it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment