Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, November 15, 2013

quick flower arrangement

I love fresh flowers for the center of my kitchen table, but sometimes it just can't happen.  I don't use too many silks flowers in my house but I do love dried flowers at least until they start to dry out and shed.  I bought the cox combs at a local pumpkin patch, hung them upside down to let them dry.  I added some faux berries, eucalyptus and a pretty silver pitcher then set the whole thing on a damask napkin.  The whole arrangement took about 10 minutes, mostly because I hid the cutters from myself again.


No comments:

Post a Comment