Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

handy little helpers

AH has a garage full of tools.  Each has a purpose and it is very important to have the right tool for each job.  The Best tool I've found for staining and sealing cabinets are these little blocks of 2X4 with dry wall screws in them.  I use them to lay each door on as I'm staining.  You can do both sides at the same time.  After you're done you can use them to stand the doors vertically propped against other cabinets or tables.  If the doors are set to dry vertically they won't catch as much dust that will then reduce the amount of sanding you need to do.  Not bad for a few chunks of wood.  Even the little things can be a very big help.



No comments:

Post a Comment