Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, January 12, 2015

good by old kitchen

These are picture of my kitchen cabinets as they are today.  We're getting all new cabinets and a new look for our kitchen.  We made these from kits in 1976 when I was huge pregnant with my twins.  The doors are warped and don's stay shut, the paint is peeling, never looks clean and they just don't function well any more.  We are planning dark cabinets, the same maple floor and concrete counters.  The cabinets will bWe have already made 4 trips to the big box store in getting them and  for supplies.  This will be a several week, hopefully not months project and I'll keep you up dated.






No comments:

Post a Comment